InterQuest are currently supporting an authorised E-money Institution in finding an experienced compliance professional to help further build their compliance function. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business where you will be able to broaden your experience and develop your career within the thriving area of payments.
The business is looking for a Compliance Manager who is motivated and keen to support the growth of a fast-paced business. Sitting in the second line of defence and covering both regulatory compliance and financial crime, the role involves developing and implementing policies, procedures and controls. The opportunity will allow you to take responsibility for the assurance function, conducting policy reviews and implementing the Compliance Monitoring Plan. You would also be expected to keep up with regulatory change, liaising with stakeholders to provide advice and guidance on compliance matters using your expertise in the area.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience working in an FCA regulated business, preferably within the payments industry.
- Broad knowledge across financial crime and regulatory compliance from the 2nd line of defence.
- Strong regulatory knowledge: FCA guidelines and e-money/payments regulations.
- Skills across both compliance advisory and compliance monitoring with experience of conducting reviews and controls testing.
- Strong communication skills with experience of stakeholder engagement.
If you are looking to progress your career within a growing payments company, apply now!
Send your CV to me directly: Sofie.Hayward@interquestgroup.com