Group Finance Director
Becksford Group are working exclusively with an ethics-first, fast-growth (organic & acquisition) digital transformation agency to appoint their Group Finance Director. 80:20 commercial vs technical.£125,000-£145,000 + EquityHybrid Working - Remote First policy, expect 1 day p/w in London office The Role:
The Group Finance Director will have ownership of the group finance function and a team of circa 15-20 heads in total. The role sits below a very competent Group CFO whose focus is managing the M&A pipeline alongside involvement in IR and other areas, so whilst you can learn from this individual, expect zero micro-management and full autonomy of the team.
- Drive a best-in-class finance function throughout the group with oversight for the external reporting cycle of the Group, as well as audit, treasury, tax and centralised payroll.
- Partner with the Group CEO and Group CFO to support decision making
- Support the Group CFO with ad hoc project work including FDD, debt financing and IR
- Manage the group finance team and work closely with the divisional Finance Directors to ensure a genuine partnership
- Help establish and set financial targets for the Group and measure performance
- Play a lead role in the Group's transformation programme
The successful Group Finance Director is likely to have prior experience working within a group environment and currently operating at Finance Director level. The profile we are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong commercial acumen and an ability to champion the change of people, processes, systems
- Proven track record managing a finance function of circa 10+
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership and team management skills
- Ability to business partner with Divisional FDs and the group exec team to drive collaboration
- Wanting to work for a 'purpose before profits' business
My client is a circa £100mill t/o group of digital transformation agencies. They service both private and public sector clients, with an ethics-first approach. They aim to double revenue in the next 5 years, with a healthy acquisition pipeline in addition to double digit organic growth.