About our Client:
Our client is a global social network focused on the sharing of ideas to accelerate medical discoveries and best practice. The goal is to build the world's largest medical community, with the power to enhance the quality of physician's lives and the lives of their patients.
As an Account Manager, you'll be managing clients that are of critical importance and will be dedicated to finding additional opportunities within current client accounts by establishing lasting relationships with key decision makers. The role is focused on both Account Management and Business Development where you will have sole responsibility across a portfolio of enterprise clients, start ups and societies, to deliver against their pre-agreed package, retain these clients past this agreement and look to identify growth opportunities.
- Grow revenue within existing accounts by identifying new sales opportunities and successfully seeing them through contracting
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with clients to demonstrate the business value of our solutions
- Accountable for existing revenue through customer retention, contract renewals and expansion through upselling and cross-selling
- Onboard new clients be active partners and create a strategic long-term plan to collaborate
- Set up QBRs and provide insight on project developments, performance and make strategic recommendations to improve this.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a client facing role. Experience managing accounts in Healthcare preferable e.g. Med device, Pharma, Societies or Hospitals.
- Able to demonstrate high retention rates and upselling to clients.
- Proactive with clients and active communicator- ability to manage up.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Self-motivated and confident reaching out to others. Strategic thinker, do you see lots of little problems or the big picture?
- Experience working in tech.
- Organised, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritise and respond quickly.
- Strong negotiation and organisational skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM systems. Experience with Salesforce is preferred.