Here at Solution we currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our clients team in the North Wales region working on a portfolio of rail and civil engineering projects.Business Unit
A busy and fast paced business unit involved in a range of civil engineering works in a variety of sectors to include rail (bridges, embankments, stations, platforms, tunnels etc.), Environment Agency, Local Authority etc. The Role
As Project Manager you will be directly responsible for the daily management of various rail and civil engineering projects within our portfolio of minor works projects in the region.Day to day responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Involvement/input in projects at all stages from pre-qualifying and tendering through to completion.
- Ensuring that the site team are fully apprised of the contract parameters and have the capability and resources necessary to achieve contract objectives.
- Ensuring that the contract is executed in accordance with the requirements of:
- All applicable legislation (The Terms and Conditions of the contract, The Contract Health and Safety Plan, The Contract Quality/Environmental Plan)
- Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
- Control and management of sub contract resources to the highest levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
- To excel in this role, you will have previous experience as a Project Manager in a rail and civil engineering environment.
- Degree / HNC or HND in civil engineering (or equivalent compensating experience in a technical engineering role)
- PTS / SMSTS
- Experience as a Project Manager in a rail contracting environment.
- Experience in rail working on civil engineering associated projects