Top-level job specification
- Work as a Senior Account Manager across a portfolio of clients, supported by a team of Account Managers/Executives, Project Managers, and specialist delivery teams.
- Interpret the business challenges faced by BioStrata's clients (for example, bottlenecks in their marketing and sales funnel) and then make recommendations to solve these issues.
- Create integrated marketing strategies and plans that are targeted to these needs and objectives, applying in-depth knowledge of marketing tactics to select appropriate activities and channels that deliver results.
- Manage and execute against plans by briefing and working with our specialist public relations, paid media, content, design, and development teams to deliver high-quality results, on deadline and on budget.
- Review content, assets, and deliverables to ensure they are of high quality, effectively meet or exceed the brief, and effectively communicate key client messages.
- Identify gaps in content to deliver on plans and suggest topics and content formats to fill gaps.
- Nurturing junior team members, helping them to develop the skills necessary to be an industry-leading marketing professional.
- Work with your team to uncover novel ways to support our current and future clients by suggesting innovative marketing communication solutions to help them further improve results over time.
At least 4-5 years of experience working in a marketing or PR agency.
Previous experience working with clients that operate globally including creating, managing
and executing PR programmes that deliver results
Experience with reviewing PR and project materials produced by the team (e.g. press
release, articles, media pitches, metrics reports etc.), providing insightful QA and QC input
A positive, proactive attitude and someone who thrives on taking responsibility and
A scientific background (e.g. BSc or PhD in a biology-related subject) is preferred but not
Our ambition over the coming years is to help bring 100 Game Changing Life Science products to market to transform the world through the power of science.
We will achieve this by continuing to work with some of the world's most exciting companies, helping them to tell stories that educate, inform, entertain and inspire life science professionals across the globe in the pursuit of enabling scientific progress and creating a better world for everyone.
Ultimately, our work helps companies, scientists and healthcare experts find and understand the technologies they need to drive discovery, cure disease, improve crop yields and make the world a better place.
Our core values make us unique and are key to our success. They work to unify our team and align our efforts to deliver our shared goals for the company and our clients.
Our core values are:
- Do the right thing
- Get stuff done
- Do a ridiculously good job
- Be a modest expert
- Live to learn
- Be an analytical thinker
For a more detailed job description or if you have questions on this role please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org