I am looking to get in touch with Risk professionals - specialising in operations - based in London/UK.
We are currently working with an APAC Cryptocurrency/Investment business located in Singapore. They are a leading digital assets fintech, now valued at 10B dollars.
We are working exclusively with the senior leadership team to build out their risk function, and currently we are looking for an Operational Risk Specialist to support their expansion in the UK.As an Operational Risk Specialist you will:
We would love to meet with someone:
- Be responsible for managing fraud and credit risks of their internal platform, provide solution and recommendation to business stakeholders on how to best mitigate and balancing the risks
- Work with Risk data, product and modeling teams on the solutions that are necessary for the Risk control
- Research and analyze risk patterns occurring on internal platforms, using data driven thinking and quantitative analysis methodologies to identify, measure, contain and mitigate risks (e.g. fraud trading, spam registration, account takeover, and payment fraud, etc.)
- Liaising with various stakeholders to develop new rules and strategy with optimized balance between user experience and risk mitigation solutions
- 3+ years experience in financial service/Fintech/e-money sectors
- Bachelor degree or above, prefer majoring in statistics, finance, and computer science related majors.
- Interested in Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain and trading or finance/banking/payments industry.
- Creativity, a team-focused mentality, and effective problem solving skills.
- Capable of working under pressure.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Alissa Bailey at email@example.com