£30,000 - £32,000
To be successful in the role of Assistant Manager, you should have:
* BTEC, NVQ or equivalent in Light Vehicle Maintenance
* Experience of people management
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to motivate
* Previous management experience
As Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management and leadership of the branch in the absence of the Manager, and accountable for performance in all areas including people, operations, car count, profit, sales and admin duties.
When required, you will also spend time within the service bays with the centre team, training, motivating and assisting when necessary.
Duties as Assistant Manager will include:
* Proactively achieve and/or exceed sales targets and operating budgets
* Accountable for centre P&L, ensuring all routine accounting processes are completed
* Ensure transaction and customer satisfaction targets are achieved at all times
* Manage people, time and resources to build strong recognition and reputation for the brand
If you are interested in the role of Assistant Manager, please apply now