Director of Engineering - Series A Rocketship Ready to Launch!Around £150,000 per annum plus StockLondon/Fully Remote
Are you a Director of Engineering with a passion for building and leading high-performing engineering teams?
Do you thrive in delivering complex products with pragmatism ensuring quality solutions at speed?Director of Engineering -
We are working with an amazing company to find a Director of Engineering at the beginning of a hugely exciting chapter in their evolution. They closed over £30m in Series A funding at the end of last year and will double the size of the company over the next year as they enter new markets including the highly lucrative US. The company's products take extremely complex data to deliver deep insights to a huge industry that is only scratching the surface of what technology can do.
Reporting to the CTO, the Director of Engineering will lead two Senior Engineering Managers and have responsibility for a UK-based engineering function totalling 45 Software Engineers across 9 teams, although the plan is to grow this significantly this year both in the UK and Europe.What will the Director of Engineering do?
What's in it for the Director of Engineering?
- The Director of Engineering will be responsible for leading a very talented engineering team, scaling that function x2 across the UK and Europe.
- Create a high-performance environment where engineers are looked after and motivated while setting the pace, challenging the team and guiding them on the processes to achieve this.
- You will work closely with stakeholders, the CTO and tech-leadership team to take the company vision and translate this into a clear roadmap for the team, combining pragmatism and speed with high-quality, customer-focused delivery.
- You will own the product architecture with responsibility for how it is built and deployed.
- The opportunity to join a 'Rocketship' at the start of an exciting journey as they take an amazing product to new markets.
- To lead and grow an excellent engineering team, guiding them and making them even better.
- Working on complex, data-driven solutions that are changing the way an entire industry works.
- A remote-first business, you will be able to choose where you work best, whether in the London office, fully remote or something in between!
- A competitive salary with potentially life-changing stock options for a business ready to boom!
This is an amazing, career-defining opportunity for a Director of Engineering to join a company that's primed to grow significantly in the next few years. Please reply with your CV or call Simon Evans for an informal chat.Director of Engineering - Series A Rocketship Ready to Launch!Around £150,000 per annum plus StockLondon/Fully Remote
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.