Marketing Integration Manager £40,000 - £50,000 Hybrid
Are you looking for your next move in your marketing career? Do you have multi-brand management experience? Forward Role are working with a leading holiday cottage provider with over 20,000 holiday homes across both the UK and internationally. They are excited to welcome a Marketing Integration Manager to their new Regional Marketing Team to become part of their goal to help travellers make memories and experiences.
About the role...
- Become part of a newly innovated team and create a scalable strategy to ensure that both property owners and new brands are engaged and excited to join us.
- You will report into the Head of Regional Marketing and collaborate with the wider Regional Marketing Team to ensure that all tasks are completed to deliver successful integration.
- Collaboration with new businesses to ensure they have all the marketing systems, processes, resources and people in place to help them to grow and succeed.
- Execution of multi-channel campaigns to ensure brand growth and success.
- Form a strong management system and report on both communications and integration related activity.
- Work alongside both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the progress and success of integrations are positively communicated.
- You will manage the marketing integration process for the sister brands so experience in multi-brand & multiple channel management or agency background is desirable.
- Solid background in marketing having previously worked on integration projects.
- Passion for marketing - You will continue to innovate and keep new brands engaged and excited!
- Experience with working towards targets/KPIS and able to report on activity.
- Background in B2C marketing with an interest for going into the travel and holiday rental industry.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.