*£39,600 - £46,200 This isn't an ordinary job. This is an extraordinary experience.
The objective of the Assistant Team Manager role is to lead the day-to-day operation for all of Lidl GB's owned digital channels, from content creation and maintenance to technical troubleshooting across all Lidl GB owned digital properties, across a team of four colleagues.
This role is required to successfully manage our regular campaigns and projects from briefing through to publication, planning resource within the team and assisting with communication across the wider department. This role is also a direct line manager for four members of the team
**Please note as per Lidl internal structures the job title for this role is an Assistant Team Manager**
We have a hybrid working model for Head Office roles, ensuring you have a flexible work life balance
What you'll do\r
- Agreement on objectives and delegation of tasks to employees, ensuring the team have scope to grow
- Ensure a positive and motivating working atmosphere as well as a smooth, effective and efficient cooperation between the team and the wider Advertising department
- Responsible for operational personnel matters (e.g. coordination of personnel requirements with the Marketing Director, approval of employment contracts, disciplinary measures, initiation of the creation of references
- Responsible for operational campaign planning to create briefs for the online team, managing the timelines for all campaign briefs
- Liaise with the media and campaigns teams to optimize, deliver and amplify BAU and ATL campaigns in owned digital channels and integrate into the wider advertising plan
- Collaboration with the Lidl Social team, working to ensure that both teams are creating and encouraging smooth customer journeys from external to internal properties
- Ensuring our website and newsletters are a reflection of our in-store experience that is accessible to customers at all times
- Responsible for setting up content maintenance schedules ensuring the team proactively update all content on lidl.co.uk in line with product and packaging changes
- Deliver weekly online performance updates using Google Analytics, and monthly reports which will feed into an overall dashboard to be circulated to the wider business
- Liaise with the product team at INT to raise any first level concerns surrounding our digital properties
What you'll need\r
- Previous experience line managing at least two employees is desired
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- A confident communicator, able to adapt communication style to suit the customer or key stakeholders
- Flexible, used to problem solving and capable of demonstrating initiative
- A dynamic, confident approach to resolving queries
- Ability to recognise and resolve conflict matters - developing + maintaining good working relationships
- Project management capabilities
- Degree - qualified or advanced training in at least one of the following areas - Marketing, Advertising, Economics
What you'll receive\r
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the extensive training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary from £39,600 - £46,200* (depending on experience) with 30 days' holiday per year (pro rata). Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with a 10% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
*includes 10% non-contractual London Weighting allowance
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.