Job Title: Campaign Manager Directorate: Sales & Marketing Department: Marketing Location: Watford / Hybrid Working Hours 37.5 per week Reports To: Head of Marketing Direct Reports: None Purpose of Job
The Campaign Manager plays a critical role in the day-to-day planning, overseeing and execution of my client's marketing campaigns in line with the company's marketing strategy, to support their growth in thought leadership, industry awareness, client experience and revenue.
While predominantly B2B focused, the Campaign Manager is accustomed to working in a client-centric environment and works closely with other business functions to ensure the successful delivery of campaigns that support downstream and upstream business opportunities. The Campaign Manager has experience in blending marketing tactics, both online (PPC, email etc) and offline (event marketing etc) to deliver successful campaigns. The Campaign Manager has an acute understanding of audience segmentation and targeting and the role it plays in delivering impactful, targeted campaigns, for the development of the entire business.Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Strategize, execute, and optimise a data-driven campaign strategy to achieve campaign goals that support the businesses marketing strategy, growing the organisation's relevance as thought leaders, industry's awareness of the value proposition, constantly improving client experience and supporting the company's revenue target.
- Responsible for developing campaign methodology that includes using segmentation, targeting & positioning, marketing automation & nurturing activities, A/B testing, multi-channel development, that engage and convert audiences across the buyer journey.
- Be well-versed in positioning and messaging structures to deliver the optimum reach across audience segment.
- Collaborate with other business functions to build campaigns based on prescriptive persona-based buyer journeys, supporting up- and down-stream efforts
- Build and deliver successful campaigns that cover both long-term brand building directives, as well as shorter-term sales activation results
- Provide ongoing reporting and campaign / audience insights demonstrating progress towards business objectives.
- Continuously assess, improve, and implement efficient and scalable operational workflow from campaign implementation through delivery, and tracking ROI across campaign spend
- Promote and adhere to all company policies and actively promote the business wherever possible
- Responsible for your own Health and Safety and that of your colleagues and others on the premises in accordance with relevant health and safety legislation and the Health & Safety Handbook.
- Carry out tasks broadly similar to those in this job description.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner, acting with integrity, impartiality, and honesty.
- Endeavour to self-improve and develop.
- Head of Marketing
- Marketing team
- Internal stakeholders
- Other business functions
- Certificate Users (e.g. Architects, Warranty Providers, Contractors, Designers etc)
- Industry stakeholders (e.g. Individuals, Initiatives, Government)
- Partners (e.g. Trade Associations)
- Be a team player, using the strengths of the entire Marketing function to deliver successful campaigns
- Strong project management, organisational, and communication skills
- Exhibit willingness and flexibility to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Professionalism, honesty, and integrity
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- Client-centric focused with a good understanding of client needs and expectations
- Deep understanding of both brand building as well as sales activation campaigns
- Genuine interest in developing value-added opportunity for our audience of clients and certificate users.
- Self-starter who can think quickly and creatively in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to investigate, analyse and solve problems, and clearly communicate results both internally and externally with partners and customers