FIE: Foundation for International Education is a not for profit international higher education organisation working in partnership with universities and colleges, primarily from the US, to provide immersive study abroad programmes for undergraduate students in London, Dublin, Amman and recently launched in Barcelona and Madrid.
We are currently seeking qualified, enthusiastic and confident applicants for the following full-time, permanent position within the Marketing & Communications Team:Marketing and Communications ManagerLondon SW7 4ES (Hybrid working negotiable)Full Time, Permanent£30,000 per anumTo start August 2022Please Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to sit within our growing Marketing & Communications Team.
The successful candidate will manage print and digital marketing initiatives to support FIE's marketing and recruitment plan. You will be highly skilled with hands on experience in project management, print design, and digital marketing.
This will be an exciting, wide-ranging, and varied role where you will take on responsibility for delivering elements of the company's marketing plan and strategy.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, you'll be a strong team player, with experience and up-to-date knowledge of marketing and communications, possessing highly developed interpersonal skills and a "can-do" approach.
As Marketing and Communications Manager
, you will be responsible for:
- Managing student data collection from study abroad fairs and ensuring information is correctly and carefully tagged, uploaded, and stored correctly in marketing automation platform.
- Working with the team to determine a marketing journey for all audiences (using FIE platforms such as CRM and Mailchimp).
- Monitoring consistency of FIE's brand across print and electronic communications, using FIE's logo, colour palette, designs, typography, and phrasing as dictated by the Brand Guidelines and Key Messages.
- Designing, providing accurate content, and project manage printed and digital materials to support student recruitment initiatives, including but not limited to flyers, brochures, postcards etc.
- Marketing and event support for the annual Student Global Leadership Conference (SGLC).
- Becoming an expert in using FIE's logo, colour palette, designs, typography, and phrasing as dictated by the Brand Guidelines and Key Messages.
- Supporting departmental colleagues in print, digital, email campaigns or other special requests.
- Serving on FIE working groups or committees, as pre-determined and logical within the Communications team.
- BA in Communications, Marketing or other relevant area
- Demonstrable experience in project management including web and print aspects of a busy communications and marketing office
- Experience in marketing automation tools (Mailchimp)
- Working knowledge of visual design applications to create print and digital collateral (such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva)
- Previous experience working as part of a team whilst being able to work independently
- Strong multitasking and prioritisation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Thoughtful and meaningful interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in and/or a comprehensive understanding of the US higher education market with particular emphasis on study abroad.
How to apply for the role:
- Flexible, hybrid, work from home options
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Health Assured employee assistance program for mental wellness
- Generous annual leave plus bank holidays and length of service incentives
- Frequent team social activities
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information
on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. You must be eligible to work in the UK. No agencies please.