At FCB Health Europe, part of the IPG Health Network and Cannes Lions Healthcare Network of the Year, we risk more, care more and dream more than others. We believe the current model of advertising agencies working in silos within networks has had its time. We're a collaborative, award-winning creative hub that recruits the best people, wherever they are, and wherever our clients need them. We employ cutting-edge strategy to produce innovative solutions to meet our clients' needs. We make the complex simple.
You will assisting in leading a provision of a superb, proactive service to our clients and deliver work of the highest quality. Working closely with colleagues and other disciplines to deliver strategically sound projects on-time, on budget and in line with our standards and systems. Working closely with Account Director, you will help in the running of the day-to-day activity across accounts and assisting with campaign delivery overall, and taking responsibility for certain, agreed projects.KEY RESPONSIBILITIESEverything you do will be guided by our pursuit of excellence in Science, Creativity and Strategy. Client Management & Business Acumen
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients: be a lead client point of contact on designated accounts, effectively managing requests through own workload as well as upwards.
- Deal with all requests promptly and in a proactive manner, managing client and internal expectations in terms of speed, delivery and budgets. Manage internal and external resources to ensure the success of your projects.
- Recognise and exploit new business opportunities within existing accounts and start taking a pro-active role in developing and presenting new business pitches and credentials.
- Support and/or prepare written briefs to be shared for input from the Project Manager and Planner, and any other relevant stakeholders, before going out for client sign off.
- Communicate detailed scopes, briefs and timelines to clients, obtaining sign off, ensuring client fully understands process and next steps.
- Effectively manage timelines with client, ensuring any changes to previously agreed deliverables are discussed and agreed with the Project Manager first.
- As necessary, assist Account Executives to schedule client meetings managing relevant diaries accordingly, ensuring relevant agendas and any other associated notes are included.
- Oversee or track all actions in weekly client status meetings, including production of post-meetings contact or status reports, and circulation to the allocated project team.
- Capitalise on your commercial awareness through building and maintaining a solid understanding of the needs, requirements and passions of clients' businesses and each project being undertaken on designated accounts.
- Strengthen your understanding of how day to day activities and all projects are part of the bigger brand strategy and internal agency strategy, regularly contribute with ideas to include any lessons learnt from researching industry trends.
Project Management & Other Collaboration
- Working closely with account lead, support or draft budgets to be shared with the Project Manager for input and sign off. Ensure or oversee that all relevant information is appropriately organised and recorded.
- Work with the Project Manager to produce detailed scopes and accurate cost estimates, to control budgets efficiently and carefully. Work with the Project Manager to ensure finances and budgets are managed in line with agency procedures and to make sure that expenditures are explained and justified before sign off is obtained.
- Working closely with the Project Manager and any other relevant stakeholders, input into budgets, forecasts, reconciliations, billing and financial planning.
What you'll bring:
- Actively participate in the briefing of projects into the agency, including preparation of documentation and meeting rooms for any client meetings, overseeing or coordinating catering and reception and any equipment, taking notes where necessary and contributing to relevant discussions to feed into project plans and actions.
- Attend and actively contribute to wash up sessions of allocated projects.
- Lead project kick off meetings, working across discipline streams to review content of projects to ensure they meet the approved brief.
- Proactively manage project delivery, ensuring all possible scenarios and eventualities are explored and addressed before raised by client.
- Actively participate in creative briefings, presentations and wherever possible.
- Support the Project Manager in the management of timelines of allocated projects, to ensure an efficient and on time delivery.
- Support the Project Manager to ensure all project deliverables are on track, including Zinc process management, obtaining any necessary internal inputs, progression of mark-ups, maintaining projects lists
- Follow and champion MCH processes and best practice for designated projects including the preparation and circulation of; contact reports, status reports, schedules and invoices, and other documentation as and when necessary.
- Working closely with Project Management, support on - opening and tracking of jobs using internal project management systems and tools; developing and tracking schedules between all internal MCH departments to ensure that all client needs are meet in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Solidify enduring relationships with colleagues and other disciplines within the immediate agency and within the wider network, including liaising with procurement.
- As necessary, support the Business Coordinator or directly assist your Business Unit with ad hoc organisational tasks such as desk research, telephone enquiries, proof-checking, printing, copying, filing, archiving, scheduling meetings, booking travel and associated logistics coordination.
- Mentor the Business Coordinator colleagues.
- Demonstrate through attitude and every day actions a support for a culture of diversity and inclusion; respect for others, collaboration, responsibility and accountability.
- Contribute to a culture of personal growth and high performance through strong collaboration, knowledge sharing and mentoring.
You'll be rewarded with:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline
- 3+ years experience or equivalent in healthcare advertising space
- Track record of developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients
- Strong understanding of the industry and health sector and how this knowledge applies to the role
- Cross medium creative awareness and understanding of new technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to establish immediate rapport with the rest of the team and bring them on side
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and work on own initiative
- Proficient in major Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Flexible Time Off - uncapped paid time off
- Summer Fridays - we finish at 3pm on Fridays during the summer
- Competitive Salary
- Great training and development
- Life Assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Private Healthcare
- Headspace and mental health wellness programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long Service Award
- Season Ticket Loan
- Flexible working
If you feel the above speaks to your career ambitions, then get in touch. Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that Diversity and Inclusion are fundamental to achieving our mission - to help our client's brands and businesses play a meaningful role in people's lives. We view diversity as a business imperative that, when incorporated into all agency practices, becomes a competitive advantage, driving growth and organizational sustainability. As we position ourselves for a future of increased competition and disruption, we're accelerating beyond merely acknowledging differences. Our philosophy is that consistent practices and deliberate actions that foster an inclusive culture, unleash the creative power of our talent and our work. We call this Conscious Inclusion.Disability Confident
As an employer committed to accessibility and disability inclusion, we strive to develop a diverse workforce that provides us with a wider range of skills and experience. We are continuously improving our recruitment process to support individuals with physical or learning disabilities. The goal is to improve accessibility across all aspects of McCann Health London to hopefully encourage potential job applicants to join us.
If you have a disability, a learning difficulty such as dyslexia, a medical condition or individual need - which you believe may affect your performance in selection, we'll be happy to make adjustments to our processes to enable you to perform at your best.