An opportunity has arisen within one of the UK's leading installers of retrofit renewable heating systems to join our successful operations team as ''Installations Manager''.
Due to rapid growth we are looking to recruit an experienced Installations Manager, preferably with knowledge of air source heat pumps, solar pv, and battery storage.
Reporting directly to the stakeholders, you will lead a team of office based project managers and on site engineers to deliver mass market installations to the highest standards and maintain customer satisfaction across the UK.
The successful candidate will:
· Have a proven record of field management in a fast-paced environment. Working in a similar industry with prior technical knowledge is beneficial.
· Ensure internal procedure & UK standards compliance.
· Provide technical knowledge and support to in-house operations teams and field service engineers.
· Identify and implement best practices for quality installations.
· Have excellent communication and time management skills.
The candidate will benefit from:
· Competitive salary/bonus structure
· Supportive team atmosphere
· Open plan, collaborative office environment
· Opportunity for growth and development
· Free-onsite parking