There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premierassetmanagerfocused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us.Role Summary
Administers and processes the books and records for a variety of accounts. Coordinates, books, checks, and validates transfers, settlements, redemptions, and reconciliations. Works under general supervision and will have direct accountability for a set of moderately complex accounts and/or an administrative process. Drives process improvement initiatives. Handles more advanced processes and questions elevated from less experienced staff.Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the processing of portfolio transactions, ensuring activities are accurate and compliant. Identifies quality, accuracy, or compliance deficiencies and corrects. Guides less experienced peers and support staff on preventing errors and interpreting process controls.
- Regularly interacts with securities operations staff, relationship managers, portfolio managers, custodians, and clients to collect, analyze, and communicate information that impacts accounts. Answers queries on cash/trade breaks and other standard questions from internal or external clients, escalating more complex problems.
- Prepares standard and some nonstandard documentation for settlements, reconciliations, transfers, etc. Instructs team members on adjustments needed to books and records. Drives process improvement initiatives.
- Following established controls, checks and validates third-party reconciliations; conducts account transitions to the end-state infrastructure of outsourced providers. May provide feedback to management and third-party vendors on timeliness and quality.
- Generates periodic reports and dashboards outlining relevant operational metrics like error or recalculation rates, client satisfaction, responsiveness, time to resolution, etc.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience AND
- 2+ years of total relevant work experience
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.