Must be based in the UK and hold a valid BPSS ClearanceThe Company
My client are a specialist Data Engineering, Cloud, and Analytics consultancy focused on supporting our clients in successfully delivering on their digital transformation programmes. Our aim is to ensure we deliver value from our client's data using innovative approaches that improve their data capabilities, analytics, and data governance.
With demand for our services from our clients at an all-time high and continuous growth and success within our market sector, we are embarking on a major recruitment drive and keen to recruit a talented Project Manager/Deliver Assurance Lead to join our project delivery team.What will you be doing?
- Ensuring a sufficient level of detail is prepared and maintained for projects, providing regular and accurate reporting on progress
- Ensuring project dependencies and assumptions are factored into the planning process
- You will identify, assess and manage project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies, escalating as appropriate via the agreed governance framework and methodologies
- Controlling the scope of the project, ensuring rigorous change control is exercised and the governance and reporting structure is appropriate for the project
- Ensuring all project status reporting is accurate, informative and timely, providing progress reports as agreed as part of the governance framework at agreed intervals
- Ensuring projects meet the requirements of the client and acceptance and handover to 'business as usual' is managed and met against agreed criteria and to a defined plan
- An energetic and pragmatic approach. Enthusiastic with a 'cando' attitude
If you are interested or would like to hear more information, please get in touch!Thanks!
- Numerous years of experience spent in Project Manager/Delivery Assurance Lead positions
- Previous experience of project/programme management GDS process
- General programme assurance experience
- Public sector experience
- Cabinet office project/programme IPA reviewer experience is preferred