A newly created role looking for a dynamic and energetic international financial controller for a world leading manufacturer managing the international subsidiaries. Based in Northamptonshire.Client Details
A world leader in manufacturing products for the packaging and print industries with over 60 years of experience in research and development of their product. Employing around 120 employees worldwide the company have over the past 5 years experienced growth and now boast 5 overseas distribution subsidiaries.Description
- Be responsible for working and liaising with overseas subsidiaries providing the link between the Group headquarters and the local teams.
- Compiling and verifying overseas management accounts at month end - P&L, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Uploading the overseas accounts into the group consolidation template.
- Preparing monthly commentary on variances to budget and prior overseas subsidiaries.
- Preparation and review of subsidiary monthly KPIs.
- Weekly cashflow forecasting from subsidiaries.
- Yearly and quarterly financial budgeting and forecasting across subsidiaries.
- Yearly, quarterly, and monthly sales budgeting and forecasting across subsidiaries.
- Management of yearly audit for international subsidiaries.
- Assisting with the roll out of Sage X3 in Spain, Italy, India and China throughout 2022/2023.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified - newly qualified with at least 2-3 post qual experience
- Strong excel skills and experience in using ERP systems such as Sage X3
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure whilst managing many projects at a time
- Effective communicator with the ability to be a strong influencer
- Willingness to learn and grow with the role and the business
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis
- Competitive salary
- Possible for progression to FD
- Potential for bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Flexible/hybrid working pattern