As a Marketing Executive you will be required to assist the Marketing Manager and Subscriptions Manager over three brands:Record Collector - Music Magazine Best of British - British Nostalgia Magazine Rare Record Price Guide - A music valuation guide, in print and online.Our brands are much loved by our readers. Within this role you have an opportunity to make a significant impact to the continued success of our business, raising awareness of our products, driving sales to new and existing consumers and executing new projects and ideas. You will be mentored by knowledgeable professionals who welcome the opportunity to train and develop others. An invaluable insight into an established organisation with a proven success record.Key responsibilities:
Skills and experience:
- Maintain relationships with current as well as seeking new potential partnerships.
- Maintaining and updating all databases and e-commerce platform as appropriate
- Creating reader communication and organising broadcasts.
- Administering social media accounts, including promotion and liaison with thought leaders
- Updating house advertisements
- Reporting on key metrics
- PR/Outreach - researching and contacting potential partners.
- Customer service support with readers.
- Co-ordination and promotion of our magazines with stockists and partners.
- Attendance at events as and when needed.
Experience of working with a wide range of professionals both within the office environment, and across a wide network of distributors. As well as the following:
- Educated to bachelor's degree level or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experienced in WordPress or other content management system.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and SEO
- Experience of Social Media, Research, Analysis, Data Entry,
- Customer Service, Client Relationships
- Strong analytical Skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually using initiative.
- Confident and with polite with an articulate phone manner
- A proactive individual focused on learning and self-improvement
- Able to provide innovative ideas and a fresh viewpoint, expressing these proposals to the team and social media networks (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
- Good time management skills and an organised manner
- Talented writer with an excellent level of written English
- Ability to effectively multitask is a MUST
20 hours a week, 3 daysBenefits:
emap is part of the Metropolis Group and we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers and more
We positively celebrate Diversity & Inclusion in emap. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We are committed to achieving a working environment that provides equality of opportunity and freedom from discrimination. We aim to become the most inclusive business in Publishing- both for our people and our customers, reflecting and connecting with the diverse communities that we work with. We want people from all backgrounds to feel valued for their individuality and to thrive in our business and feel part of the Metropolis Group.