This Top 30 firm who has championed remote working long before the pandemic is looking to bring on a statutory accounts focused Accounts Manager to join their busy accounts department. This is an exciting firm offering hybrid working which truly allows employees to have a real work-life balance. Their modern offices and friendly work environment makes this an attractive role for someone looking to enter a Top 30 firm.What is great about this firm and role?
- Salary of £55k-£65k
- Central London Location/ Remote and Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday)
- Private medical
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4x life assurance
- All employee share scheme
- Company car and fuel card via salary sacrifice
- 2 days paid for volunteering
- Cycle to work scheme
What will the Accounts Manager role entail?
- Manage a mixed portfolio of clients including property, construction, charities etc requiring statutory accounts preparations and tax computations, plus some that need advisory services, with turnovers of up to £10m. ?
- Controlling own portfolio from workforce planning, management of WIP and billing
- Delegating work to more junior members of the team and ensuring work is done on budget
- Signing off on files prepared by juniors and producing completed files for final partner review
This is an exciting Accounts Manager role for someone looking to bring their financial reporting experience to a fast-growing accountancy practice. To apply for the Accounts Manager role, send your CV to
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.