Our client is looking for an Events Marketing Executive to join their small yet busy marketing team working in a specific sector within a large corporate organisation. This is the perfect opportunity perhaps for someone with some events experience who wants to build their career in this area, or for someone with some marketing experience who wants a bigger events focus. The Events Marketing Executive role is managing their own market facing events, industry awards and conference platforms. The role will deliver an ongoing schedule of events and facilitate the delivery. This is a hybrid role with 2 days a week in Cambridge office.The Events Marketing Executive Role:
Skills and Experience Required for Events Marketing Executive:
- Researching industry event opportunities and maintaining a rolling calendar of potential prospects.
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with event and conference organisers in order to promote our thought leaders for podium/panel spaces.
- Working with technical teams and account leaders to understand the opportunities for creating our own events calendar based on key themes.
- Overseeing the internal awards calendar and promoting the opportunities
- Supporting technical teams in their award nominations, including reviewing submission documents.
- Managing events materials and advising on the development of compelling new collateral to showcase our business, services and products at events.
- Collecting statistics to assist with evaluating the return on investment from events and also client feedback, employee surveys and social media data analysis.
- You'll have a demonstrable two years' experience of working in a strategic events or related role.
- Proven ability to handle an ongoing schedule of internal events and external conferences often with overlapping timescales.
- Experience in a business-to-business commercial environment with an understanding of inbound marketing.
- Familiarity with digital communication platforms such as Zoom and Teams as well as a knowledge of event technology products and services.
- Experience with social media channels preferable
In return the candidate for the Events Marketing Executive role will receive an attractive benefits package and the opportunity to work for a company that is a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in the UK company, offers growth opportunities and a collaborative environment. Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.