I am actively recruiting an Outsourcing Manager for the Financial Accounting and Outsourcing division of an exciting 8 Director firm, with c.80 staff. You will joining a super outgoing team in modern offices in Wokingham!
What can you expect from this Outsourcing Manager role?
- Flexible Working Arrangements / Working from Home (WFH)/ Flexible start time
- 25 days leave rising by 1 additional day,
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Non-Contributory Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance/Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Professional Subscriptions
- Enhanced Adoption, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Discounted gym mem
What is great about this Accounts and Outsourcing Manager role?
- Managing the financial outsourcing for a portfolio of clients, including but not limited to bookkeeping, VAT returns and management accounts.
- Client portfolio will have a Media bias
- Ensuring all monthly, quarterly and year end deliverables are met
- Leading and developing a team of direct reports, including managing performance, setting goals
- and ongoing training.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
To be successful in this Outsourcing Manager role you will have the following:
- Fully qualified accountant, ideally 2-5 years post qualified
- Experience working in a practice environment
- Experience managing and leading a team
Core office hours are 10 am-4 pm and you can work as early as 7:30 am and finish at 4:30 pm giving you maximum flexibility in your working day. There is parking on-site on a first come first serve basis - however, they will pay for the car park next door if theirs is full. They have numerous flexible benefits, including buying and selling holidays as well as being given your birthday off too.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing accountancy practice with ambitious growth plans!
If you are, ACA or ACCA qualified and are looking to brighten up your outsourcing career with a brand new and rewarding Accounts/Outsourcing Manager position job, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at or call to discuss the Accounts/Outsourcing Manager position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.