My client are a bunch of international misfits, huddling together for warmth in a cold, indifferent world that thinks it's weird to actually love things like content marketing and technology markets and B2B companies and storytelling and stuff like that. My client are looking for a data-driven Marketing Operations Manager to own campaign execution, measurement and reporting for their clients.
As their Marketing Operations Manager, you will:
* Work alongside a creative team of marketing performance experts, account managers, writers, designers and web developers to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing automation, demand generation and account-based marketing as their Markering Operations Manager.
* Play a hybrid, unique role within the agency; knowledgeable about your clients' market strategy, but able to translate their goals into effective programs that drive impact and prove return on investment.
* Assist in the creation and development of successful content marketing programs, with a balanced focus on content implementation through marketing automation tools, measurement and constant optimisation.
* Management and implementation of automation processes, including hands-on set up of lead scoring models, data segmentations and operational workflows as their Markering Operations Manager.
* Execution of complex, behaviour-based campaigns including multi-variate and multi-channel programs.
* Development and documentation of operational processes and lead workflows to improve overall organisational efficiency for clients.
* Maintenance of standardised metrics reports on campaign effectiveness with a focus on accurate lead monitoring and pipeline/revenue analysis.
* Build and develop long-standing relationships with clients through regular communication and advice as their Markering Operations Manager.
What they'd like you to bring as their Markering Operations Manager:
* First and foremost, they're looking for someone passionate about marketing trends and technologies in a (preferably) B2B context, always eager to learn about the benefits this brings to their clients.
* A minimum 2-3 year experience in a marketing operations, automation or performance role.
* A minimum 1-year experience with one of the major marketing platforms: Marketo or HubSpot. Certified Expert status on any of these tools is a plus.
* A highly collaborative sense of working with strong problem-solving skills and self-initiative as their Markering Operations Manager.
* Proficiency in core marketing operations practices such as lead nurturing, lead scoring, A/B testing and campaign reporting.
* Good knowledge and ability to articulate industry best practices around demand generation, email marketing, ABM, SEO, web analytics and paid media.
* Advanced knowledge or admin-level experience with a CRM platform, preferably Salesforce, is a plus.
* A strong understanding of marketing campaign reporting and analytics, including mastery of Microsoft Excel as their Markering Operations Manager.
* Knowledge of web analytics (like Google Analytics) and advanced visualisation tools (like Tableau) is a plus.
And in return, as their Marketing Operations Manager they offer:
* Smart, kind, wonderful people
* Training time and budget - you get to choose how to spend it
* The opportunity to work with tech companies from all over the world across a variety of sectors. From blockchain startups to established tech giants.
* A hybrid working environment. You will determine how often you want to work remotely or come into the office.
* Lots of social stuff and 'organised fun', both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
* 25 holiday days pro rata
* Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
* Life Assurance
* Salary dependant on experience
* Regular dogs in the office (when they're back in the office)