RTL are currently recruiting mutliple Civil site/senior Engineers with water/pipeline , civil engineering or utilities experience to join a leading engineering contractor.
In the role you will work on delivering design, strategic and advisory services on a wide-range of projects including water and wastewater, maritime / rivers, reservoirs, pipelines and general civil infrastructure.
The position is based in Peterborough.To be considered for this Civil Engineer opportunity, you will need to have:
• Post-graduate experience, including overseeing aspects of a project of small to medium scale, application of British and European Standards and codes of practice
• You must have achieved or be working towards becoming a chartered Civil Engineer with experience in the full cycle of civil engineering infrastructure and/or water related projects
• Have a sound knowledge of the industry, knowledge of managing and maintaining infrastructure assets and have up to date on knowledge of environmental and sustainability issues
• Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team focussing on projects in regulated or non-regulated water business and/or civils engineering infrastructure
• Demonstrable skills in outline, feasibility, and detailed design skills.
• Ability to deliver quality outputs and meet project timelines effectively
• Relevant engineering degree
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below