Memcom recruitment has been tasked with finding a collaborative and experienced PR and Media Executive
for a prestigious membership charity based in central London.
This is a newly created role that will support and lead on a variety of public facing and media focused projects.What you will do:
We are looking for:
- You will support the delivery of campaigns and public affairs initiatives and promote commercial activity such as events, conferences and publications
- Assist in the creation of public facing materials such as leaflets, videos, blogs, digital and print adverts in line with the associations brand and style guidelines
- Gathering case studies on members, creating press materials such as press releases and spokesperson briefs
- Provide press office support, lead on policy and campaign social media content
- Strong communication skills, both in person and in writing with an ability to adapt writing style for various target audiences, formats, and channels
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to prioritise own workload and work to multiple deadlines
- Excellent personal time management, planning, and organisational skills
- Experience using media monitoring platforms to compile regular news/coverage and Adobe Photoshop or Canva to create high quality branded content
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply!