My client is a well-known and respected Leeds based marketing agency, who for several decades have been trailblazing their way through the industry with their standout insight focused marketing campaigns.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a B2B/Corp PR Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join their comms/PR team. The individual will have a passion for B2B/corporate PR and an understanding of the importance of reputation management and communications as an intrinsic element of every organisation.
You will have the ability to understand in detail a client's business, the industry that they operate in and the issues and challenges that they face, and most importantly how to translate corporate objectives into a multi-faceted stakeholder communications strategy, that is executed with excellence and discipline.
You will work directly with business owners at Board level (and not as the usual agency relationship as an extension of a marketing department) so having a Board level 'mentor/support' works well for their particular business offering.
Working logistics - their offices are in central Leeds and they staff can work full time in the office or hybrid (2-3 days in the office & home working the rest of the week).Accountability
- Strategic marketing plan - scope and deliver against targets
- Securing annual and ongoing retained work from client
- Write SMP using insight from the wider team
- Become trusted client counsel
- Help manage and develop other team members
- Manage clients and commercials against resource
- Commercial awareness of how clients fit together in the bigger picture and how we deliver against budgeted plans
- Inspire and lead the creative development process
- Contribute and active in new-business opportunities
- Foster strong journalist relationships
- Secure regular media coverage against client KPIs
- Authoring & directing multiple SMPs
- Contribute and add value to Discovery process from start to finish
- Commercial scoping and planning to achieve targets set alongside Client Director
- Hold deep/imbedded senior client relationships
- Lead and direct multiple team members
- Confident to express ideas and challenge work (where appropriate) to get the right solution / result
- Constant review and appraisal of work against strategy
- Pro-active commercial idea generation (for clients & agency)
- Able to respond to / implement change management
- Hold deep / imbedded journalist relationships, and have a strong understanding of Trade and Consumer media expectations
- Secure regular media coverage
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- An extra day's holiday to be taken within a week of your birthday
- Lap top/£25 per month mobile phone allowance
- Healthcare membership
- Company mental health first aiders
Hours of work - 9 - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday. 9 - 4.30pm Fridays with 4 hours unpaid lunch breaks over the 5 days.