Are you looking for a new SEO challenge? Are you a hands-on enthusiastic SEO specialist? Are you confident in setting an SEO strategy to accelerate organic growth? If so, then we'd love to hear from you!
Our client, an expert comparison service for SME's based in Chester, are looking for a talented and passionate SEO Manager to join their team. As SEO Manager, you will take ownership of all SEO marketing tasks you will be required to plan, create and implement the SEO and content strategy. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will use insights and performance data in the day-to-day management of all channels. Working with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, you will be required to work successfully as part of a team and independently.
This is a really exciting time to join the business as they strive to become the number one comparison site for businesses in the UK. A competitive salary and generous benefits package including an annual company bonus worth up to 20% of your salary, along with a hybrid working structure is on offer for the successful SEO Manager.Key Responsibilities:
- Creation and implementation of the SEO and content marketing strategy.
- Direct responsibility for all SEO and content marketing creative
- Ownership of e-mail marketing activity including campaign creation and execution.
- Research new opportunities, that help develop and deliver against plans.
- Look for and establish growth opportunities by carrying out extensive keyword research.
- Conduct link building activity and run outreach campaigns.
- Monitor and report on SEO performance internally.
- Agree and set clear KPI's and targets to maximise ROI.
- Liaise with internal and external design and development teams to support marketing activities.
- Working closely with the commercial team to ensure that products are represented correctly, promoted at the right time and to the right audience.
- Manage third party suppliers e.g. freelance and consultant support.
What goodies will you get?
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing or other appropriate qualification (or relevant experience).
- Possess the ability to create workable SEO and content marketing plans and execute them with a high degree of success.
- Experience of and an interest in e-mail marketing
- Analytical and able to produce regular performance reporting to demonstrate progress against agreed objectives and targets.
- A strategic mindset and a proven track record of success are essential.
- Expert knowledge of how to research, create and manage content marketing strategies
- The ability to conceive and generate engaging and appropriate content for web pages, blogs, social media, and e-mail campaigns etc.
- Excellent technical SEO knowledge and the ability to audit, identify and remedy technical SEO issues.
- Advanced Google Analytics and Google Search Console experience
- In-depth knowledge of SEO tools such as: SEMrush, Ahrefs, MOZ etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and a good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Great communication skills and the ability to present to small groups of colleagues would be useful
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus worth up to 20% of salary
- Hybrid working
- £250 personal development fund - renewed annually
- 20 days holiday and 3 days off between Christmas and New Year
- Clear internal progression plan
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
- Vitality private healthcare after 1 year
- Family Day and Volunteer Day
- Rewards and recognition