Our client are a fast growth tech business.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Technical SEO Executive to join the team,Responsibilities and Duties
Experience and Attributes
- Audit, analyse and identify opportunities for SEO improvements using a variety of SEO tools - Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, SE Rankings, Search Console, Data Studio
- Regularly monitor and report on technical health across a portfolio of sites
- Ensure best practices are met across a range of tech SEO cornerstones - hreflang, canonicalisation, site structure, title/ image/ meta description optimisation, internal linking, sitemap & robots.txt
- Support the implementation of core SEO strategies - site speed, mobile first, structured data
- Perform and measure technical implementations via the CMS
- Work with IT and manage the successful delivery of larger implementations
- Build and maintain strong, positive business relationships with IT teams, agencies and third-party suppliers
- Previous experience working within an SEO-based role, with a solid grounding in page and site level optimisation
- Strong technical SEO knowledge and understanding of best practices and requirements and implications of major algorithm updates
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Google suite - particularly Google Search Console
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Highly organised team player who is also able to work independently under own initiative to identify and improve current processes and explore further opportunities.
- Confident communicator able to build relationships across teams and at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn and keep up to date on innovations and developments in a fast moving industry
Excellent package on offer.