My client a Global Media company are currently expanding their Marketing team in the UK. If you have a experience in lifecycle marketing campaigns to drive growth this could be the role for you. Key Responsibilities
- Primary marketing lead on the day-to-day management of our streaming services throughout the lifecycle - acquisition, conversion, retention and win back.
- Partner with the Data & Insights team on customer journey mapping and create campaigns to drive customer acquisition & engagement.
- Own the marketing testing strategy across all paid and owned digital marketing channels, including CRM, programmatic and performance media.
- Continuously optimize channel performance through test and learn strategies across targeting, audience, creative and user experience.
- Day to day management of the external agency in the delivery and optimisation of performance media campaigns.
- Develop and own the CRM content plan strategy and execution.
- Knowledgeable in the SVOD and DTC landscape, product features, business models and promotions, recommending actionable improvements to the proposition which have clear, measurable success criteria.
- Own, create and/or contribute to both regular and ad-hoc project plans, minutes and actions, availability lists, reports and presentations.
- Work closely with and support regional teams with SVOD and DTC toolkit and best practices.
- Manage and lead the growth marketing executive.
Experience with SVOD and DTC are key to this role.
******* Hybrid role 2 days in the office, 3 days at home "********
This role is to start ASAP to apply now for further details.