Full time - Probation officer. LOCATION:
Flexible working hours, inclusive of occasional evenings and weekends. PAY RATE: £22.44 - £26.45
(Experience depending) Full Job Description
Depending on the role, work may include:
- Working with people on probation to analyse and address their behaviour;
- Assessing offender needs;
- The preparation and delivery of reports (Court, Parole etc)
- The assessment and management of the risk of serious harm posed by individuals
- Accurate case recording
- Deliver and lead accredited programmes in adherence to the Programme Manual
- Able to facilitate learning events, provide guidance, support, feedback and mentoring to operational staff across the Probation Service through a programme of learning events.
- The job holder is expected to accept reasonable alterations and additional tasks of a similar level that may be necessary.