Digital Engagement Manager - eCommerce3 days office/2 days homeNorth Warwickshire£50,000 - £55,000
Pitch is delighted to be exclusively supporting this wholesale distribution business as it looks to recruit a Digital Engagement Manager.
This is a fabulous business with a genuine focus on employee welfare and work-life balance.
Reporting into the Head of Trading and Online this role will work closely with the commercial trading team and will have responsibility for managing a digital team. You will be tasked with developing the digital engagement strategy that will drive a first-class customer experience across the site and deliver increased revenue and new customer acquisition.You will be responsible for:
In terms of experience, you will need:
- Maximising online sales performance through continuous analysis
- Managing, training, developing and supporting a team
- Managing PPC campaigns and budgets
- Monitoring performance of Google shopping and managing a budget for google ads
- Managing email and social campaigns and making recommendations to maximise ROI
- SEO responsibility- on and off-page
- Social media- paid and organic
- Previous experience within an eCommerce business
- FMCG would be advantageous but not essential
- A technical knowledge of PPC, SEO, display etc
- Working knowledge of Ahrefs, Hootsuite, Hot Jar, Google Analytics, CRM, email management and scheduling systems
- Previous people management experience
- Strong analytical focus with excellent Google Analytics knowledge.
- An interest in hair/beauty is essential
If this sounds like you, I'd love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to me today -