RECRUITMENTiQ is working in partnership with a family-run business based in the South Bridge area of Edinburgh.
The business takes great pride in the quality of service they give to all its customers and the products they sell. Through years of hard work, the team have developed a reputation in Scotland and abroad as experts in Highland Dress.
The business has recently opened its first store and is looking for Sales Assistants to help in the running of the main sales area.About You
Our client is looking for a self-motivated team player who is happy working in a team and individually. You will be able to show fantastically high levels of customer service and punctuality.
Skills and Experience
- Welcoming customers in a happy and friendly manner and offering an excellent customer experience.
- Be able to serve multiple customers simultaneously and offer excellent service to all of them.
- Learn and maintain a high level of product and brand information.
- Prioritise customer service above all other tasks.
- Maintain the highest standard of store image.
- 1- 2 years of retail experience at shop floor
- Ability to learn a high level of product and brand information
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly outgoing character with the confidence to speak to customers
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent people skills and resilience
- Consultative in your approach
The successful candidate will want to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, with a team of like-minded and friendly people.
You will be a reliable individual with a punctual and responsible attitude and able to work in a small team environment.
You should have previous experience working on a shop floor, and be able to demonstrate a passion for delivering work to the highest standards.
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply now - an immediate start is available, so we will be contacting suitable candidates as they are received