Ready to join a multi-award winning charitable company?
We have registered this fascinating vacancy, working for an inclusive local charity in a Temporary Part-time Finance Officer capacity. Our client is going through a huge expansion period and so you will be driven, committed and able to learn policies and procedures quickly.
Your duties will be mainly focused on the income cycle and supporting the wider finance team. You must be analytical, self-motivated and able to meet strict deadlines.
Please note, this is a temporary position paid on a weekly PAYE basis. The part-time role will start immediately, so sadly candidates with a lengthy notice period cannot be considered.Temporary Finance Officer Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
Temporary Finance Officer Rewards
- Managing the Sales Ledger
- Producing financial reports
- Registering bank reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Maintaining an accurate database
- Answering queries when needed
- Support and cover to the wider finance team to ensure delivery of an effective finance function
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.The Company
Our client is a passionate and inclusive organisation. They provide a supportive and dedicated atmosphere and take great care with what they do.Temporary Finance Officer Requirements
- Experience within a similar role and will have worked as a Finance Officer / Assistant Accountant, or similar. You will ideally be a part qualified accountant, although those who are fully AAT qualified can also be considered.
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to maintain a high level of accuracy across all duties
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills are important for this role as you will be liaising with a variety of people daily.
- Competence in MS Office, including advanced Excel skills, are required. Proficiency in Sage (or similar systems) is desired.
Our client is located in Central Oxford (OX1). The offices are nearby to several public transport links including the train station.
Apply today, either online or directly to:
Katie Jaggers | Allen Associates |
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.