New Business Account Manager- Leading Professional Services Business Provider£29,000 - £32,000 Base Remote- UK
We are working with a leading Accounting and Payroll software vendor, that has an outstanding track record of delivering innovative solutions to over 10,000 customers globally. They have over 10 years' experience in developing their portfolio of solutions to support their customers. They have won several awards over the last 10 years and are on track to disrupt the professional services market. They really do understand the meaning behind a tight-knit team and they're looking for someone to join their growing team.Role of New Business Account Manager
- Are you a seasoned Account Manager with the ability to manage / support multiple accounts?
- Do you have technical knowledge within accounting / payroll software?
- Do you have experience in supporting customers with technical issues?
- Do you want to work for an award-winning software vendor?
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the management of over 200 accounts, ensuring they are receiving the best solutions to support their needs. You will be working along side the support / sales and marketing team, to drive traction to your portfolio of solutions to existing and new accounts. This is a client facing role, so you will also need to be responsible for having a clear understanding of the market and solutions to help your customers, depending on their requirements. You will also be responsible for managing support tickets, so a technical understanding would also be beneficial.New Business Account Manager - Job Accountabilities
New Business Account Manager - Experience Needed
- You will be responsible for the management of 200+ accounts (existing and new)
- Build and maintain strong relationships to gain a deep understanding of client business, priorities, and strategies.
- You will work alongside a range of teams including sales, marketing, consultancy, support, and R&D.
- Attend industry events and advice prospects on your solutions
- Provide technical resolutions to your customers, identifying solutions for their needs.
- Strong verbal, visual and written skills, and gravitas with stakeholders.
- 2+ years' experience within Account Management, within SaaS and ideally within Accounting and Payroll
- Previous experience in the development of building and managing relationships from the ground up.
- Accounting / Payroll Software experience / similar solutions.
- Experience in using G-suite products (Gmail, Google Docs...)
Have a keen interest in technology / Software and wanting to provide your customers with the best possible solutions.Account Manager, New Business, Business Development, Sales Executive, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, SaaS, Professional Services Software, Information Technology, Existing Accounts, Customer Success, Support, Customer Service, Technical Advisor, Support Desk, Accounting Software, Payroll Software