IT Service Management Expert/Team Manager-Inside IR35
Our large public sector client is seeking an experienced service management expert and team manager to lead the IT Service Management team to deliver increased business value by strengthening IT Service Management processes and team delivery. It is important that the successful candidate has "walked the talk" and has a proven track record of building teams and leading measurable service improvements.
Manage and develop the IT Service Management Team
- Experienced team manager with proven hands on delivery of building teams cohesion and enhancing performance
- ITSM/ITIL certified (master/expert)
- ISO27001 audit preparations and delivery
- Business focused. Stakeholder management and working across departments
- Continual service improvement (CSI). Development and delivery of improvement roadmap
The team comprises 7 IT Service Management professionals with significant industry experience. The lead role is to build upon the great ideas and experience from within the team.Develop and implement IT Service Management improvement roadmap to deliver long term business value.
Clarify current process maturity and create plan to prioritise areas improvement areas. Includes performing a review of team distribution of process owner and process manager.Develop engagement from business and IT group with IT Service Management services.
Identify areas of value add and devise plan to become trusted and valued partner.