Up to £75,000
D&R partners are currently representing the largest specialist finance lender in the United Kingdom. Our client has over 40 years of successful trading which has allowed them to position themselves as market leader.
Our client offers a range of mortgage and secured loan products to individuals and businesses, who are typically undeserved by mainstream lenders. As a result of rapid growth, they are now on the lookout for a Risk Manager, who will be responsible for overseeing the effective operation of the risk management frameworks in relation to Information Security.
The Risk Manager will take on responsibilities such as:
* Oversee the delivery of the Group Operational Resilience framework to define, implement and embed the operational resilience framework across the Group
* Oversee the delivery of the Group Information Security framework to define, implement and embed the framework across the Group.
* Co-ordinate the completion of BC activities across the Group including partnering with departments in building BC plans for their areas. Develop and manage BC test schedule with internal and external stakeholders/suppliers.
* Prepare information security and business continuity training materials including annual e-learning and ad hoc training on specific topics across all levels of management and colleagues.
* Prepare reports and associated MI for reporting to operational areas, the Group Risk Committee, relevant risk forums and external regulatory reporting as required.
The Risk Manager will possess qualities such as:
* Knowledge of Information Security or Operational Resilience / BCP operational practices and processes in an operational environment
* Previous Risk Management experience within financial services
* Ability to assess risks that may arise and the impacts to the business and find solutions that will work with business stakeholders
* Ability to identify and assess the adequacy of controls frameworks and make appropriate control recommendations
* Excellent interpersonal, team-working and communication skills (both oral and written)
* Ability to constructively challenge where appropriate, including senior levels, and add value by working with them to enhance their business controls
* Team management / leader experience
In return, you will be offered a range of company benefits, including shared reward schemes, discretionary bonus, 26 days holiday plus your birthday, critical illness cover, health cash plan, and the list goes on.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for the next step in your career, then please apply now and you will be contacted shortly with more relevant information about the role