Title: Performance Marketing Manager
Salary: £55,000-£60,000 + up to 20% bonus
Industry: Fashion Retail
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing Fashion Retailer as our Performance Marketing Manager, a crucial role for our expanding ecommerce business. As a key part of our acquisition strategy, you will work closely with the ecommerce team & paid media agency to help grow our customer base & maximise return on investment on our paid media spend.
* Manage the performance marketing strategy including customer acquisition, ROI and the associated budgets. Take ownership of performance and growth of all paid media campaigns.
* Provide expertise on current ecommerce industry best practice, with a media traffic driving focus, and feed into strategic decisions that help further growth.
* Deliver best practice across SEM, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display, Video, ATL & emerging channels to drive customer growth.
* Drive CAC & ROI by channel & category to ensure profitable acquisition.
* Alongside the Data team:
* Develop reporting & dashboards with key insights and metrics, relevant to media channels and share insights with key stakeholders throughout the business.
* Develop an attribution model which gives insight understand how each media channel contributes to performance & use this to optimise media spend.
* Maximise opportunities for capturing customer data and maintain and improve the quality of customer data for reporting and marketing purposes, always ensuring GDPR compliance.
* 5+ year's experience in Digital Marketing/Paid Media
* Strong strategic experience across digital marketing.
* Strong growth/acquisition experience.
* First-hand experience of managing paid digital channels - paid search, shopping, paid social & affiliates, preferably in a fashion brand.
* Paid Search background essential
* Experience in international ecommerce would be an advantage
* Ability to work cross-functionally to execute successful multi-channel campaigns
* Able to manage budgets, creating detailed reporting and performance analysis and delivering against KPIs.
* Good technical knowledge and understanding of websites, tracking and attribution tools