Retail Team Leader or assistant store manager - Birmingham, Smethwick, Stetchford, Willenhall, Chelmsley Wood and Perry Barr - Permanent, Full Time - Salaries between £26,000-£31,000
Are you an experienced retail team leader or assistant store manager? If so, keep reading! We are currently on the hunt for a number of retail team leader's and assistant manager's to join a household name as they enter a period of growth.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to join a growing retail business that genuinely cares for it's staff; offering tonnes of incentives such as concert tickets, use of their staffs really cool campervans and even use of their 12 bedroom villa in Portugal after 5 years of service!
Other amazing benefits include:
* 28 day's holiday
* Company Camper vans you can use for FREE
* Employee appreciate days (you may be surprised with a concert ticket)
* 5 year service trip to the company villa for you and 12 friends!!
About the Opportunity:
As a team leader or assistant store manager, you will be responsible for guiding and supporting your team to provide the best retail experience for customers and deliver store performance targets.
Your duties as team leader or assistant store manager will include:
* Daily management of the store
* Training and developing your team
* Delivering excellent customer service
* Assist in actioning priorities & in-store promotions to deliver store sales targets
* Ensuring Health & Safety policies are followed at all times
Hours: 44 hours per week between Monday - Sunday
* Experience of working in a fast-moving retail or hospitality environment
* Experience of supervising Small to medium teams
* The ability to work under pressure
If this sounds like the opportunity for you the do not delay - apply today for more information or to be considered!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age