Job title: Teaching Assistant - SEMH / ASD / SEN
Salary: £15,000 - £17,500
Time Frame: Permanent
Hours: Full-time 08:30- 15:30 (Term Time only)
Are you a positive, energetic person looking for a change or to further your career in a school? Do you have a friendly and nurturing approach to building relationships? Are you looking to make a long-lasting positive change in children's lives? If this sound like something you would be perfect for read on...
Simply Education is looking for friendly adaptable Teaching Assistants who can work in an environment where there is a diverse group of pupils with complex learning needs.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will be one who is very nurturing with the ability build relationships with pupils. Knowing every day might be different being adaptive and re-active is a very important. The pupils need someone they can trust and connect with as well as someone who will guide and nurture them. No experience is needed. Full de-escalation training is given to successful candidates.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEN Area Manager who has over 9 years' experience working with special schools.
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
- Minimal administration (no timesheets).
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
- School directions.
- £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to really make a real difference why not let that person be you......
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now', forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to (url removed) or call me on (phone number removed)