Harper May is currently working with a rapidly expanding Real Estate/Technology business that has operations globally and is seeing huge growth in the European market. They are currently looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to join their ambitious team and help drive the business forward.
- Prepare journal entries and consolidated reporting for the quarter and annual external reportingprocess for assigned tasks to support external reporting requirements.
- Work closely with Subsidiary teams across multiple jurisdictions to obtain accurate and timelyinformation and complete consolidated and individual reporting on a timely basis.
- Prepare and analyse monthly performance and provide commentary to senior staff and identify areas for improvement.
- Support Due Diligence and Financing requirements - in particular as the Group enters new locations and refinances existing assets
- Develop and enhance procedures and processing to improve the consolidation process - includingworking with external advisors as the Group grows.
- Assist with other projects/research as directed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ambitious and keen to progress within a high performing team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/growing environment while maintaining adequate attention to detail.
- Ability to provide recommendations based on industry best practices and implement as appropriate.
- A strong team player
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel preferred.
- Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control jobresponsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentiallyconflicting priorities