This is a key role providing support to the design and implementation of the global trade compliance capability for the business covering organisation development, policy, process.
Reporting to the Global Trades Compliance Manager, this role is positioned to support multiple departments within the Compliance team.
In this role you will be conducting HS tariff classification across multiple jurisdictions, support the management and deployment of Free Trade Agreements at different sites, take ownership of Trade Compliance Data accuracy (HS, CoO, ECCN) in systems and assist the Global Trade Compliance Manager in the deployment of the Internal Control Programme.
This role would suit a person who can identify patterns and trends within data and is able to build strong and lasting relationships with internal stakeholders.Experience Requirements:
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Full understanding of the general interpretive rules within the UK/EU/US/CN Tariffs.
- Prior experience on mass data review
- Degree or equivalent professional qualifications within Import/Export/International Trade Compliance.
- Background within an industrial engineering manufacturing environment or similar technical background
- Excels in an environment where attention to detail is priority, also relishing the opportunity of working to tight schedules and deadlines.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.