As a key leader of the Unipart Way and Operational and Depot performance Improvement you will assist the site in delivering the quality policies and strategies of UL NHS Supply Chain within a structure that maintains ISO9001:2008 certification. You will enhance the business performance standards and objectives by monitoring and reporting on progress in achieving key targets within the site's quality plan. Driving Operational Excellence through the contract - via Continuous Improvement and performance improvement activities is the focus of the role. You will manage both people and processes, be the key contact for quality systems requirements, and will also act as the Business Continuity champion on site. You will manage and control external Contractors onsite and will partner the Unipart Logistics Facilities management team in ensuring that work is completed to the required standards.About the Role
- Key contact for internal stakeholders relating to Quality systems requirements.
- Coordinate the development and review of the NHS Supply Chain (NHS SC) business continuity plan both at local level to current BS standard liaising with department heads and external bodies.
- Undertake relevant Safety, Health and Environment audits and create relevant action plans.
- Facilitate by being the environmental champion ensuring that internal and external audits are conducted.
- Maintain approved business registration for ambient food products by ensuring that food hygiene standards as set out in the Food Safety (General Food Hygiene Regulations 1995 are maintained at site.
- As designated person to the site ensure conditions of a wholesale dealers' licence are met and GDP, MHRA guidelines are adhered to. Ensuring all staff are trained in GDP annually.
- Enablement of Quality Compliance within Operational teams as required under Good Distribution Practice, ISO 9001 and 14001 and other applicable quality and regulatory requirements.
- Drive standardisation throughout the network. Manage, build, and maintain relationships with all internal stakeholders to become the best practice expert in Integrated Quality Systems across the spectrum of NHSSC including documentation and control of requirements.
- Ensure that Management Reviews are regularly conducted and that necessary actions are recorded and followed up.
- Managing the onsite ISO9001:2015 certification in NHS SC.
- Facilitate all internal and external regulatory and compliance audits on site, including routine monitoring of site compliance to certification and regulatory standards.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are updated and oversee required training and communication.
- As designated person to the site for asset management, provide leadership and support to ensure that the PPM programme is maintained.
- As designated person, be responsible for obtaining competitive quotes for any maintained work carried out which sits outside the PPM.
- Manage and control external Contractors onsite and will partner the Unipart Logistics Facilities management team in ensuring that work is completed to the required standards.
- Assist Operations in the formulation of all training plans and ensuring that training records and matrix is compliant. Ensuring that an escalation process is in place to the site GM for all non-compliances.
About Unipart Group Limited
- Experience of working in a regulated environment would be beneficial
- You will have experience of managing contractor relationships
- You will have experience of internal and external compliance and audits
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You will have experience of quality management systems
Unipart is a growing business, with clients such as, Vodafone, BSkyB, Jaguar Land Rover and the NHS. The Unipart Group employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion.Location
: AlfretonContract type
: Full time, permanentHours
: 8.30-17.00 Monday to FridaySalary
: £35,000 per annumYou may have experience of the following: Quality Assurance, Process Improvement, Service Delivery, Business Improvement, Project Manager, Continuous Improvement, QA Engineer, Quality Control, etc.Ref: 133 684