4-6 month contract | Outside IR35 | to £330 per day
Experienced BA required to support an inflight project with Process Definitions, specifically the To-Be documentation. This is for an ERP with a focus on Finance / Accountancy and Contractual processes.Specifically:
- You will be required to work with the business and project stakeholders to review the existing To-Be documentation and identify areas where the process is no longer accurate, updating the existing PDDs to reflect the changes in the process review.
- Present the PDDs to third party developers.
- Review the received Configuration Definition Documents and confirm all items requested in PDDs are now reflected.
You will also provide BA support in Data Migration and Data Cleanse:
- Support the SMEs by writing requirements definitions for data migration objects.
- Record the specific requests from the SMEs to the Data Engineers to develop against.
- Documenting requirements for the creation of cleansing reports - Support SMEs by writing requirements for the Data Engineers to work from.
- A skilled Business Analyst with demonstrable experience in the delivery of Process Definition Documentation (PDDs) and To-Be documentation.
- Ideally you will have either experience on a Finance / ERP project and/or with Data Migration or Data Cleanse workstream experience.
- Must have the comms skills to work with technical Data Engineers and communicate requirements and equally with the business and project stakeholders.
- Available immediately or at short notice
- Able to be in Central London for 1-3 days per week to get to know the stakeholders.
Please send CV for immediate review. Interviews planned for June with a July start.
Kinetech is acting as a recruiter in relation to this hire. See our website for more information on how we handle your data.