Chaiiwala Store Manager NEW STORE OPENING!!!Location:
Wakefield, WF1 2GSHours:
Full-Time Contract / PermanentSalary:
Quarterly Bonus Incentive!Please note, to be hired for this role you are required to successfully pass a DBS check, which will be funded by EG Group.What will my role look like?
As a Chaiiwala Store Manager
you get the opportunity add your own special ingredient of fun to the successful recipe that has been Chaiiwala for years! You are in charge of all aspects of the store including motivating, coaching and training your team, meeting sales and profitability targets, banking & finance duties, stock take and deliveries, ensuring the store looks vibrant and has a great atmosphere and most importantly ensuring the team delivers exceptional customer service every time.
Chaiiwala is a fast growing Asian tea and street-food brand bringing a unique experience! We are opening our NEW stores around the country and we are looking for a Store Manager to join us!
If you love to lead & motivate a team, work in a fast-paced vibrant store and engage with different people every day while having fun then this role is perfect for you!What's in it for me?
EG Cares is our Benefits & Rewards Scheme
! It's our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day...
What would my main responsibilities be as a Store Manager?
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive
- Employee Discounts
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Bonus Schemes
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Join our EG family
Got what it takes to be a Store Manager?
- Coach, mentor and motivate the team to achieve amazing results and delegate tasks
- Look to drive sales and meet targets
- Recruit new colleagues and ensure they are made to feel welcome and trained to the highest standards
- Complete administration, stock take and banking / finance duties
- Ensure you and your team provide a fantastic customer service experience
- Prepare and serve our famous well-loved products
- Ensure that our stores look presentable and vibrant
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun
Full training will be provided, we are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service and have great leadership skills. If you meet the criteria below then don't hesitate to apply online today!
- Management / Supervisor experience is desired
- Catering / Restaurant / Hospitality experience is even better!
- Flexibility with working hours
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Chaiiwala General Manager! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!