My client based in Taunton is looking for a proactive, organised and customer service focused retail manager to lead their concession in a large superstore.
If you have previous experience leading people in a customer service focused environment and love the hustle and bustle of a busy retail store then this is for you. You will receive full training ensure your success in driving the growth of the branch.
A typical day in the life in this role will include the following:
- Building strong relationships with the surrounding business & creating a positive working environment for your staff
- Driving performance and improvement along with general management duties & responsibilities
- Monitoring and implementing best practice and adhering to compliance procedures
- Positive people management, which will include rostering, coaching and supporting your team through regular performance review
- Being ready to 'roll up your sleeves' providing support when required especially during busy periods
- Being able to adapt to working under pressure due to seasonal periods
- Effectively communicating with both customers and colleagues
This role is Part time and permanent at 30 hours a week. Shifts will be flexible across Monday to Sunday from 9am to 8pm. This role offers excellent benefits including joining a leading company in their market with a huge network across the UK and 22 days holiday, option to buy/sell holiday, competitive pension, staff rates and more.If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then apply now with your most up to date CV