Up to £12,614 p/a (DoE) | 15 Hours p/w | Day Shifts | Good CQC
A leading private hospital in the Ashford area is looking for an experienced Outpatients Registered Nurse to join their friendly and dynamic team.
The hospital cares for a number of patients who suffer from various health conditions, all staff strive to provide only the highest level of care, so all patients can have a smooth patient journey.
About the Outpatients Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent part-time contract of 15 hours per week (2 shifts - Mon to Fri, some Saturdays as required)
• A competitive annual wage of £12,614 per annum, this is dependent on experience
• Day Shifts
• Generous Annual Leave allowence
As an Outpatients Nurse your role will vary but it will include carrying out clinical nursing procedures, including administering medication, assistance with minor procedures, monitoring vital signs, venepuncture and chaperoning, ensuring the comfort and safety of patients during their visit/admission to the hospital, and providing the highest standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team.
What the hospital is looking for in an Outpatients Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experience in clinical nursing, specifically in outpatients or clinic environment
• Experience / knowledge in phlebotomy, cannulation, ECGs, and intravenous antibiotics would be an advantage
• Excellent communication, IT, organisational and time management skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
• Excellent clinical knowledge and understanding
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Holly Gregg at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application. you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation