UK - hybridReporting to:
Salary c. £130k-£160k plus package
We have been retained by a confidential client to find their next Group Commercial Financial Director to join them on a permanent basis.
This role is a key direct report to the CFO and is the CFO's key leader for all matters relating to trading operations and business performance management, as well as playing a key role in functional leadership teams.This is a broad role with a wide range of key responsibilities including:
- Informing decision-making, including strategic investments and resource allocation.
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to improve results and increase efficiency.
- Designing, operating and continually improving the group's business performance and planning processes. Optimising data flows and bringing clarity across all functions.
- Act as liaison between Finance and the wider business.
- Lead, motivate, and develop a small team of Finance Business Partners, and the Financial Analysis Centre of Excellence.
- Qualified accountant with significant commercial experience
- Significant international knowledge and experience
- Credible candidate for progression to Group CFO level within 2-3 years
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to influence and to effect change across a broad range of stakeholders.
- Experience in a similar role within a business of a similar size £100m - £500m
Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful at this time.Reference: