Job title: Payroll AnalystDepartment: FinanceInspired & supported by: Finance ManagerYour purpose will be:
An exceptional opportunity presents itself for a Payroll Coordinator
reporting into the Finance Manager
, you will be responsible for Payroll
of The Savoy Hotel. Specifically as the Payroll Coordinator you will:
What are we looking for?
- Process monthly payrolls for employees in accordance with their terms & conditions of employment.
- Process payroll amendments (annual bonuses, taxes and attachment of earnings orders)
- Run payrolls, adhere to and monitor controls to ensure accuracy of payments to staff
- Liaise with T&C and managers regarding payroll data, employee record maintenance and information requests.
- Support pension account reconciliations and payment of deductions in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Deal with general payroll queries
- Adopt a professional, efficient approach and attitude when dealing with internal business areas, employees and external parties
- Maintain complete knowledge of payroll system (PeopleXD/CoreHR) and procedures
- Handle employee enquiries regarding paychecks according to department procedures
- Maintain a complete and accurate database of employee salary details
- Ensure timely submission of all payroll source documents.
- Verify the amount of Service Charge, Gratuity & TRONC input into CoreHR, to be paid monthly.
- Chair the weekly payroll meetings
- Assist with all payroll related audit queries
- Assist with other finance functions as requested
- Ensure all information handled on a daily basis is treated with the utmost confidence and is not passed on to any third party.
- Strictly follow finance related procedures and rules in line with Accor Internal Audit guidelines
- Keep up to date with payroll related Revenue updates and changes and reports back to hotel leadership.
- Someone who is familiar with the payroll process
- Someone with a great attitude with a willingness to learn and make their mark
- Someone with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Someone with an analytical mind with good maths skills
- Someone who is organised with good time management skills
- Someone who is ambitious and wants to develop their career in luxury hospitality
Someone who will enjoy working closely with the Finance Manager to drive the success of the Payroll functionDesirable:
- Previous experience in Finance
- Previous experience in the Hospitality Industry
Please note that we believe in flexibility and multi-skilling, and you may be asked to do different tasks from time to time to enable us to meet the needs of our guests and colleagues.What's in it for you?
- Being part of The Savoy family - our culture is unique!
- We will trust, empower and develop you to fulfil your potential
- You will benefit from training and development opportunities
- We have regular social events
- Competitive Salary and benefits including pension and life assurance
- Laundry services & dry cleaning for uniform
- 31 days of holiday (including Public holidays)
- Colleague restaurant
- Colleague gym facility
- Employee assistance program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Savoy Hotel discount, and discounts in Accor hotels
- And last but not least you will get to work with a team of EXTRAORDINARY people