I am working with a globally established Life Insurer experiencing growth on their Actuarial With-Profits Financial Reporting team.
They are searching nearly newly qualified or fully qualified Actuaries with a strong background in a Life Insurer/Reinsurer or Consultancy.
Ideally you will have/be:
- Making good progress through your Actuarial exams or be recently qualified (up to 3 years PQE)
- Have practical experience of Solvency II and IFRS17 financial Reporting
- Knowledge of With-Profits business (desirable but not essential)
- Coding and automation skills and experience of improving processes built in Microsoft Excel
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work with colleagues across other areas within Finance and Risk to support delivery of financial reporting in line with regulatory deadlines especially Solvency II and IFRS balance sheets
- Support and develop solutions to improve the efficiency of processes and the quality of outputs
- Gain international exposure
- Work in a flexible and inclusive environment
If this seems like the role for you then reach out today to find more