My client are a City based Insurance corporation who are seeking to appoint a Senior Internal Auditor with strong communication skills to undertake a critical role within the organisation.
We seek an experienced internal audit professional who is keen for a role that offers a high level of autonomy and stakeholder interaction.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will have responsibility (although will be supported by the Internal Audit Manager)
- For leading and delivering a range of complex audits across the business.
- Delivering end to end corporate governance, operational and financial audits.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships with leadership personnel across the group in order to deliver the audits and deliver audit recommendations to address the areas of risk and failures in the control framework.
- Ensuring line management are familiar with the risk management programs and follow appropriate risk management procedures to control, monitor and report on business activities
- Deliver the audits in time and to budget.
This is an expanding internal audit team and as such my client is seeking to attract and appoint ambitious candidates who are keen to add value across the business. This role has arisen due to an internal promotion. This is a highly respected and dynamic audit team and we seek a highly motivated self-starter. Strong communication skills are essential as you work to build relationships across the business as well as strong written report writing skills.
Previous internal audit experience is higly desirable and previous financial services experience is considered to be highly advantageous.
Any experience of Lloyds Markets, dealing with the regulators, Solvency 2 and/or SOX is highly desirable.
Applicants will be ACA, ACCA, CMIIA, CIA or equivalent qualified or have substantial internal audit experience gained from within an insurance company.
The team work a hybrid pattern with 2 days a week in the office and the rest working from home.
One of these office days will be mandatory (designated team day) and the other day is at the candidate's descretion.
c£65-70k base + excellent benefits and bonus potential.
For more information please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do share with your connections if you think they would be interested. Thank you.