: FinanceInspired & supported by:
An exceptional opportunity presents itself for a Finance Assistant.
Reporting into the AP Supervisor / Finance Manager, you will be responsible for processing payment and reconciliation of the suppliers account. Efficiently and accurately processing invoices in a timely manner and maintaining healthy relationship with the supplier. Processing all employee expenses in the timely manner.Specifically
What are we looking for?
- Create new vendors and vendor bank account changes on Finance system (SUN)
- Send invoices to automated AP/Procurement system (BirchStreet) and clear any exceptions. Ensuring invoices are matched to the correct PO and coded to the correct nominal account and code centre.
- Research and resolve invoices discrepancies.
- Preparing invoices for payment runs. First using BirchStreet to close the PO's then enter and upload invoices into Sun system to post.
- Running payment draft for AP supervisor/Finance Manager to review.
- Sent remittance advices to suppliers. And reconcile the Supplier statement before next payment run.
- Preparing/paying Employee expenses and corporate expenses.
- Top up and reconcile the Company's expense card Soldo and Post the expense to the correct GL code.
- Working to ensure no invoices and debit balances (credit notes) remains open over 60 days end.
- Assisting with reports and month end process
- To assist in Internal and External Audit Queries.
- To engage with management over any problems you may encounter
- To establish the highest level of communication, co-operation and goodwill with internal and external stakeholders and ensure that all queries are responded to
- To act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when the situation arises
- To carry out additional tasks as instructed by the Accounts Payable Leader and reasonable requests by the Finance Manager and Director of Finance.
What are we offering?
- Enthusiastic and positive personality with the ability to build trusting relationships with others
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong administration and organization skills with a proven ability to juggle many tasks
- Great attention to detail, and focus on quality of work produced
- A team player, possessing a high degree of professionalism
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Excel and suite of Microsoft Office applications
- Preferably studying towards ACCA
- Previous experience in the Hospitality Industry
- Knowledge of Sun and Birchstreet desirable
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Worldwide development opportunities across Accor's extensive brand portfolio
- 31 days of holiday (including Public holidays)
- Colleague gym facility
- Cycle to work scheme
- And last but not least you will get to work with a team of EXTRAORDINARY people